This was one of 96 units ordered by the British Army. Its primary role was to pull a 40mm Bofors gun, and was used by the6th anti aircraft division,defending airfields in SE England and the Thames Estury. It was used by Midland Red after the war as a breakdown truck.
11 seater. Originally used in the Reading area. In 1939 it was commandeered for military use and used throughout WW2 to transport military personnel. In 1945 it was acquired by Pentonville Prison and used to transport prisoners.