1. fotolibra is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this site ("the Site"). We are registered as a Data Controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 and we have security measures in place to prevent any unauthorised access to the personal data we hold.
3. When submitting requests to us for information and/or registering with us we will need to know your name, address, e-mail address and debit/credit card details. We also will need to confirm that you are 18 years old or over.
4. We will use the personal information you provide to us to provide you with our regular newsletters, details of any changes to your membership, our products and services that may be of interest to you and to remit payment to you in relation to any Images which we may have licensed on your behalf.
5. Your personal information may be shared with third parties for the purposes of processing that personal information or so that those third parties may inform you of their products, services or events which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information then e-mail us at support@fotoLibra.com.
7. We reserve the right to record the personal information you supply to us both manually and/or on a computer database, in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
8. We may track the total number of visitors to the Site in aggregate form and we may pass these aggregate figures to third parties, but this information will not contain any personal data by which you could be identified.
10. You can access all the personal information that you provide to us and request details of any third parties with whom we have shared your personal information by contacting us at info@fotoLibra.com. You can correct factual errors in your personal information or request that we remove personal information about you from our records by sending us a request detailing the error or your instructions to remove information from our records. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your information or making the requested alterations.
11. The Site contains links to third party websites and third party websites also link to the Site. We do not accept responsibility for the privacy policies practised by third party websites and we accept no liability if, by using a link from the Site to a third party website you reveal information (whether intentionally or not) about yourself to that third party site. We accept no liability for any use made by that third party website of any information which you provide to it, whether you provide such information intentionally or not.