Environmental Management Policy
Statement of Values
VisConPro Limited trading as fotolibra is committed to the protection of the environment by:
- Seeking to conserve natural resources through the responsible use of energy and materials
- Carrying out business in a way that is intended to minimize any risk to the environment
- Complying with all applicable regulatory and industry environmental requirements
- Working with our suppliers and subcontractors to enhance our environmental performance
- Monitoring our environmental performance with an emphasis on preventing pollution
- Training employees to carry out their work in a manner that will achieve our policy and objectives
- Communicating our policy to all interested parties and making it publicly available on our web site
Statement of Intent
We gauge the effectiveness in achieving our policies by setting and monitoring the following measurable objectives. All measures are examined at regular review meetings which are attended by both Directors.
Minimizing risk to the environment and conserving natural resources
- Achieving or exceeding all government and local authority set standards
- Environmental impact analyses carried out at least once every year
- Percentage of recycled materials used for stationery and computer consumables
- Extent of installation of low-energy lighting within the office
- Extent of implementation of office procedures to switch off unused equipment or configure equipment to enter low-power modes during periods of inactivity.
- Extent of recycling of toner cartridges and ink cartridges in accordance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Performance against objectives reviewed by management
- Corrective and preventive actions arising from performance reviews completed in agreed timescales
- Reducing per capita level of electricity consumption each year after first full year
Communicating the policy internally
- Extent of inclusion of environmental management as an agenda item at regular staff meetings.
Communicating the policy externally
- By means of this document.